Friday, June 08, 2007

Jason's Pink Eye

So Jason is dealing with his first case of pink eye! Alex and I both had a big project due without an extend-able deadline, so with Jason out of school for most of the week, things became a little challenging! I noticed Jason's eye was a little gunky on Wednesday night and I mentioned to Alex that he might have pink eye and we shouldn't count on school tomorrow... Woke up Thursday am with his little eye swollen and gunky. Confirmed with the dr that is was pink eye, so we started the anti-biotic drops and he's already looking much better. I wanted to get pictures today, but it looks so much better you can hardly tell. And of course, with Jason being Jason he looks more like he is posing for an ad, than showing off his pink eye!



So I took a closer picture:

1 comment:

Team Luna Chix Atlanta Tri Team said...

Hope you are hanging in there and Jason is finally feeling better!