Monday, July 16, 2007

Today's funny stuff

Jason came out with some dandy one's today! We solved a mystery that been bugging Alex and me for a couple of months... Jason has been saying "Each out da bawndooo bawndoo" and we couldn't figure out what Jason was saying. Well, we watched "JoJo's Circus" today for the first time in a few months and I realized he was singing the theme song which says "Reach out the sunlight surrounds you!" Whew! Mystery solved!

Jason also started something new today, waking up from nap by yelling "MOMMY!!! Can you come upstairs??!!!!" This was the first thing I heard today, no rolling around, or talking to himself (the usual signals that he is waking up), just out of the blue "MOMMY!!!" Too funny!

Well, we are off to play with the Rocket Launcher!

... some later additions after dinner, Jason had his lemon cookie for the night. He ate the cookie and then asked me where the lemon cookie went. It transpired as follows:

Me: I don't know, where did the lemon cookie go when you ate it?
Jason: I ate the one lemon cookie and it's in my TUMMY!!

too cute!

Then he said something that amazed me:

Jason: I want to see a picture of fireball

This immediately made me wonder if he was talking about our family cat from when I was little, his name was Fireball.

Me: Where did you see Fireball
Jason: I saw pictures of Fireball at Nana's house

Are you kidding me?!?!?! Nothing gets past Jason, even when you think he isn't paying attention, he's taking it all in... to have that skill! Hope it's something he can hang on to as he gets older!!

No comments: