Friday, November 09, 2007

Back on the soapbox

Well not so much a soapbox as an opinion?? USAToday published an article (link to article) about a study that showed that exercise increased a child's ability to organize and complete their schoolwork. Now, when a study proves something I don't like, I always say, they can rig those things to say anything they want... but this one proves something I do like... so I'm telling everyone I know!

Keep phys-ed and recess in our schools!!!

On a side note, I interviewed a girl applying to my alma mater and in the discussion I found out that there are 80 girls on her X-country team! I expressed my suprise and she said, "It's a no cut sport" and I said "The fact that you have 80 girls that want to run warms my heart." Well, they are running at states this weekend and I say "go westminster girls x-country team!!!!"

No comments: